Full Membership - First Year Graduate
Full - First Year Graduate Membership may be granted to a registered dentist who:
- Is an existing Student Member of ANZAP
- Has completed their post graduate training programme in Periodontics the year prior
- ANZAP Council approval
Please note, Full - First Year Graduate Membership:
- Is offered for the first year after completing their post graduate training programme in Periodontics.
- Is offered for one year only with the Full Membership rate being offered thereafter.
Full - First Year Graduate Members shall be entitled to:
- attend at all meetings of the Academy;
- vote upon all matters brought before the Academy; and
- be eligible for any office in the Academy,
provided that no moneys are owing by any such Members to the Academy.