Student Membership may be granted to a registered Dentist who:
- is enrolled in a graduate training programme in Periodontics at an institution approved by the Council; and
- the applicant has provided to the Council’s satisfaction evidence of the person’s enrolment which shall include the signatures of:
(a) two Full Members; and
(b) the senior academic supervisor, or equivalent, at that institution.
Student Members shall be entitled to:
- attend all meetings of the Academy;
- take part in all discussions at such meetings; and
- contribute scientific, clinical or other relevant information to any meeting of the Academy.
Student Members shall not be:
- entitled to vote in the conduct of the affairs of the Academy or at any General Meeting;
- eligible for election to the Council; nor
- eligible to serve on committees.